What is Rouge?
What are the goals of the Mini-Timeraiser?
- Framework helped plan a 'Mini-Timeraiser' at the 2010 Rouge event
- A mini-Timeraiser featured 14 artists work and 10 social service organizations
- Approximately $4,500 was invested in artists, 50% of which came through United Way Member agencies
- All the printing for the Mini-Timeraiser was procured through Phoenix Print Shop, a United Way funded initiative via Toronto Enterprise Fund
- Over 1,500 volunteer hours were raised from successful bidders
- To view the project planning document, click here (powered by SmartSheet)
- To view/download the budget document that is embedded below, click here (powered by Google Docs)